Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!




1. This weekend I'm Attending my first high school reunion- 10 years! With my husband, bestie, and her husband. Followed by heading to the airport because I leave Sunday for England! emotional weekend I am sure is coming my way!

2. My last vacation was Las Vegas and LA last year with friends. We go to Vegas every year... Except this year. bummer. .

3. My next vacation will be In August- Mr. Buckeye will be joining me for a week in Europe!.

4. My favorite way to relax is Knitting in the coma chair with a good chick flick on in the background.

5. When vacationing one should always Bring a camera! I bought an extra memory card for the summer! .

6. When vacationing one should never forget sunscreen!

7. The best part about a vacation is being able to see other environment and experience new things. Plus, it always makes you appreciate home even more when you get back. .



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails