Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Cheers from Oxford!




I have arrived safe and sound.

No major issues save for one screeching toddler that seriously tested my plane rage capabilities.

Luckily the 2nd leg of the trip was without said toddler so I half enjoyed it. 2 inflight movies (just go with it and going the distance), a pasta dinner, 4 hour snooze, breakfast, 15 minutes of circling London before cleared to land and I have arrived.



I am unpacked, showered, and ready to go explore Oxford shortly.
(no worries I have someone going with me from work)


The view from my kitchen. Quite adorable I think.

Let the adventure begin!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. You have an awesome view. I want more posts and pictures! I'm living vicariously through your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Glad you made it safely! Can't wait to hear how things go and yes...need more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an envious Jaclyn. Have an AMAZING time, girly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a safe and mostly seamless trip. Can't wait to read/see more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to your home away from home! Did they let you knit on the plane?! Can't wait to see pictures of the nearest yarn shop. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see more pics! So glad you made it safely!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails