Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Whew!

Whew! What a weekend! It was 3 days but I swear it went by quicker than normal.

I got my run in on Thursday in time for all the visitors and the super busy weekend. I would have knocked out session 6 on Saturday morning but given that we had spent roughly 6 hours at the zoo on Friday, I didn’t feel my legs were up to it. Then had to postpone again Sunday because I was recovering from the bachelorette party in CBus on Sat night. But luckily today, I finished session 6. My legs are sore though. In particular my shins. I’ll not take a 3 day break again. It just seems like it’s too long. But I can completely cross off week 2 of the C25K. I’m liking the program still and ready to get into switching up some of the intervals.

In total today- Session 6= 2.27 miles. (alternated 5.8 run and 3.8-4.0 walk)

Photos to share this week. Plenty of twin cuteness and bachelorette madness.

But for now I’m slammed with projects and deadlines to meet by next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails