Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Toasted Nuts

hahaha I couldn't resist.

But yes. This buckeye is toasted. I'm pretty much a lobster thanks to a bit of cloudy overcast that decided to fry my ignorant self since I wasn't wearing sunscreen the first hour or so I was at the pool.

I'm paying for it today. Slathered enough Aveeno on myself I feel like I've been swimming in Crisco. And even my nice cotton oversized wrap feels like needles and sandpaper.

I'll never learn I suppose.

Busy busy week ahead of us. Preparing for a visit from the fam up north and then headed to Columbus for a night of bachelorette fun.

I did still get some knitting done though! That cardigan is almost done- just need a button and finish the button band- it's on the agenda for tonight's knit night.

And I managed to knock out an entire shawletter/neck wrap thing over the weekend.

This:

became this:

in less than 24 hours! Just needs a light blocking and a bit of cooler weather and she'll be worn with love all Autumn!

Ravelry!
Yarn: Fabulous Malabrigo Twist in Liquid Ambar
Pattern is Belmondo Shawl by Tori Gurbisz

Nothing like a little instant gratification project to keep you hooked on knitting!

1 comment:

  1. Do I need to state the obvious quote again? "But I'm part American Indian...I'm supposed to be red...."

    How many years ago and I still laugh at the thought of that. I <3 you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails