Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Smashed it!

I successfully completed session 1 of Couch to 5K.

I'd say I smashed it!

Britt assured me to trust the program and it will work. Alternating 60 sec. of running and 90 sec of walking was a bit annoying because I felt like I could run longer but I went with it and completed the session. I alternated between 3.7 walk and 5.5 run. (Yes, I was on the dreadmill...) I didn't want to push too much on the first one to make sure it was doable. I know now that I can and next session I will up my speed slightly. In total I ran/walked 2.1 miles. (5 minute warm up and cool down included)

Post run, we had Tacos. It is afterall, TACO THURSDAY.

Now catching up on some DVR and laundry and cleaning up the kitchen. Oh the joys of being a grownup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails