Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. If I could choose my last meal it would be My mom’s meatloaf, with mashed potatoes and green beans. Or Skyline Chili- a 3way and a cheese coney please!

2. My favorite person to share a meal with is my family (usually) because, the company is fantastic and I usually end up in tears with a sore belly because I’ve been laughing so hard .

3. The best meal I've ever had was a burger from the burger bar in St. Louis. OMG I could have eaten 10 of them. Amazing!

4. The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is ice cream. Reminds me of the days when Papa used to tell me I could have ice cream for breakfast whenever I wanted to at his house .

5. My absolute specialty in the kitchen is I make a mean buffalo chicken dip and pasta salad. Pretty much party-type foods and I’m getting pretty good at the crock-pot but don’t tell my mom .

6. The city that has the best food is LA. So much variety and independent ships and my favorite restaurant there is I don’t remember the name but they had the best garlic ball things I’ve ever had. It’s in Santa Monica I believe

7. My favorite healthy snack is apples with peanut butter...have it every morning!

8. In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is Italian. You can’t go wrong with good wine and lots of carbs!

9. If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I'd choose healthy “home-cookin”. You know, basics that could translate to different meals. I’m kind of a dummy and need to follow recipes to the T. I’d like to be able to just create something tasty on my own! .

10. The most outrageous dessert I've ever had was My Trifle is pretty much awesome. 6 layers of peanut butter, chocolate cake, cool whip, butterfingers, and chocolate pudding. ::droooooool::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails