Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm a Reader

My reading list is slowly growing. Maybe I'll hit 20 this year?

1. Finger Lickin' Fifteen- Janet Evanovich
2. The Lace Reader- Brunonia Barry
3. Julia's Chocolates
4. Knit the Season- Kate Jacobs
5. Garden Spells- Sarah Addison Allen
6. The Sugar Queen- Sarah Addison Allen
7. Full House- Janet Evanovich
8. Full Tilt- Janet Evanovich

And I finally got my turn to pick up The Help by Kathryn Stockett from the library. I picked it up yesterday and I'm already about 70 pages in. Would have been more but we wen't golfing last night :) I'm already in love with the characters and know that I will pour myself into this book and love every minute of it.

I've also got Spent: Memoirs of a Shopping Addict, All We Ever Wanted Was Everything, and Full Speed on my nightstand to keep me reading through the next month!

As always, what are you reading that I must know about?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails