Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. My dream vacation would be Europe. Absolutely. Positively. Without a Doubt! I was a French minor in college and would love to be able to experience the people and places I learned about. Or Hawaii- with no chance of sunburn.

2. The best trip I've ever taken was Honeymoon. To Jamaica. Sure it was hurricane season and it rained all but 1 day but it was still one of the best times of my life.

3. The most important items to take on a road trip are a good book, a bit of knitting, and my laptop. And you know, the essentials like toothbrush, clean underwear, deodorant.

4. The next trip I'm looking forward to is We don’t have any big trips planned right now but we have talked about taking a trip around our anniversary again this year. For now, looking forward to summer weekends in the sun!

5. If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be Hello! It’s called an I-POD! But if we have to stick with CDs, I think Brit cheated with the mix. But she is smart and I would do the same. If it couldn’t be a mix and had to be a cd, I’d go with a Journey, Aerosmith, or Bon Jovi CD. Greatest Hits anyone?

6. The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling was On said honeymoon we were walking back from dinner in the pouring rain when the power went out. All of it. Walking in the pitch black trying to follow a path back to the room was tricky. No power meant no AC. Bummer.

7. My favorite traveling memory is They are all favorites. Each trip is meaningful in it’s own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails