Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm a Reader

Hooray! I can add another lovely literary masterpiece to my list!

1. Finger Lickin' Fifteen- Janet Evanovich
2. The Lace Reader- Brunonia Barry
3. Julia's Chocolates4. Knit the Season- Kate Jacobs
5. Garden Spells- Sarah Addison Allen
6. The Sugar Queen- Sarah Addison Allen
7. Full House- Janet Evanovich
8. Full Tilt- Janet Evanovich
9. The Help- Kathryn Stockett

I just loved this book. Honestly. It was so fantastic. The characters, the speech, the story, I just couldn't get enough.

Truly worth the wait for me and I'm so thrilled to be able to add it to my list of books for 2010.

I've started Spent: Memoirs of a Shopping Addict by Avis Cardella
I like it already. Another non-fiction memoir type book. I read an exceprt in a magazine I think and immediately requested it from the library. I think it will be a quick read.

And my mother in law gave me a copy of Eat Pray Love over the weekend so that will be read soon as well! (She figures I'll read it before she will so it's on loan to me. I won't dissappoint! After Spent, I'll pick it up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails