Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

There's Another Her...

Yes, you heard me correct. Another lady has stolen my husband's heart. Actually, I'm kinda sweet on her too.

Allow me to introduce you to Megan:



She will be joining us in 4 short weeks and take her place as a centerpiece in our new basement.

She'll have a wardrobe change though and be showcased in a fabulous Black Cherry Finish with either a Burgundy or Red cloth cover (We get to pick when she gets here!)

We've officially begun the basement- no turning back now. Megan needs a fabulous home!

Right now, as I sit here in the office, the guys are on their way to begin the transformation. We are so unbelievably excited and grateful that we have such awesome family and friends that can help us out.

Now I just need to keep the brown paper bag handy to breathe into when I feel faint... like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails