Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tired

I am tired.

I want to go back to bed.

The basement is chuggin' along. There may be more progress on the bar today as all that's really left is the drywall layers- and those take time to dry. Then the ceiling grid can be laid and the lights and tiles can be put in. And then there's the floor- which hopefully we can pick this weekend. And the light fixtures- for the bathroom and the bar. We were potentially thinking of skinny hangy downy lights to go over the bar?

ETA:
After looking them up apparently they are called pendant lights?

Something like these?

Maybe 2 on the long side of the bar and 1 on the short side? Not sure.


We will have a break in work next week- figure the women in their lives might appreciate it if we give them up for a week :)

I took a hilarious (IMO) of the guys and their new best friend, Chloe. But stupid tired me, left the camera at home this morning so I can't share it with you. Maybe later.

In other news, I'm still knitting, just a little bit.

And I'm tired.


Just to add- I love my state. and I love my School. Check out what some students did during snOMG! 2010

That, my friends, is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. However, the amount of snow necessary to make that is not awesome.

    I'm so tired. Of winter. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, those are pendant lights! We have 1 above our little island and I love it. There are also smaller ones and you can get like 3 of those to put over the bar. Check out Lowes or Home Depot, lots of options!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails