Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, it's my last day off. I don't know how I'm going to wake up and get moving so early tomorrow. Seriously, here I sit in my bog comfy chair, wrapped in my Snuggie, watching a marathon of Secret Life of the American Teenager.... and it is 9:45am. I'm worthless :)

The motivation is trying to sneak out. Really, it is. I've thought about getting up and going to the gym, I've thought about making breakfast, I've thought about going to IKEA to get some more boxes for my craft room and getting that organized. But that's it, I've only thought about it. Tomorrow, I'm doomed.

Christmas and New Years was here and gone in a flash. I'm thankful that I got to spend time with all our wonderful family and friends, but I'm even more thankful to leave 2009 behind me. It was a rough year, and from what I gather I'm not in the minority on that one. Looking towards 2010 it already looks better. We've got plans in the works for trips, parties, and the like and so far it is mostly sunshine and daisies. Bring it on 2010, I'm ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails