Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pardon the Interruption

Sorry blogosphere. It's that time of the month for reporting. All my monthly reports for my bigtime awesome job are dur tomorrow. No time to tell you about my fabulous evening spent on the couch screaming at knitting while watching Hoarders and Biggest Loser. Wow, I really sound like a loser don't I? But for reals, I spent more time fighting with my project than progressing so I had to stay up late to get caught up. But all is well now- I'm still on schedule (maybe ahead of schedule depending on how I finish)- 36 rows done yesterday.

Now I get to fight with computer data and programs to get it to spit out the info that I want. Then it's home to yell at yarn again.

I'll be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Whoo-hoo! You go girl! I totally fell asleep at 10 last night and didn't even touch my needles! I was so tired! Winter is sucking up all my energy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails