Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to Work 2010

It took everything I had not to throw my alarm across the room and stay snuggled up under the goosedown comforter this morning. The 20* reading on the weather channel certainly didn't help much either.

But it's back to work. Another 50 weeks in the office with some time off in between. Luckily I am some what looking forward to getting back on a schedule. Time off is great but I need structure.

At least I was productive while away. The house is spic and span (I LOVE the new Dyson!) and I finally got my craft room in order. Before and After pics will be up this week. I'm still deciding on paint colors but at least I went through everything and it is organized. This is a HUGE feat. Ask any crafter.

OH and might I mention that I love The Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook? I have only made Egg in the Hole, Pie Crust, and Chicken Pot Pie thus far (all with incredible success!) and I love love love this cookbook. The Chicken Pot Pie will be a repeat performer but if I want P to eat it again I need to cook the bejeebus out of the carrots and celery. Apparently they were "too crunchy" for his liking- but he agrees the flavor was incredible. Cheers to the Pioneer Woman!!!

Okay, back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're back to work....

    I've been wondering about the Pioneer Woman's cookbook. Glad to hear it's good! I definitely want to see the pictures of your craft room :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails