Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sluggy

I wish I could tell you about my amazing, productive, exciting! night at home. But alas, I can't.

I can't tell you that I stopped at the grocery store after work to pick up some things for lunch and somehow a bag of Totino's pizza rolls ended up in my cart.

And they ended up in my oven and in my belly within hours of getting home.

I also can't tell you that our tv schedule is so jam packed that I was forced to go upstairs to watch The Biggest Loser while sitcoms and American Idol were being recorded on our lovely 52'' Sony downstairs.

Could I tell you that I sat in bed watching Biggest Loser while improvising a new knitting project and knitting away till 11:30 only to have it be too large and therefore I have to resize it? No I can't.

Oh wait. Yes I can tell you all of that stuff. Because yep. That's what I did last night. Sounds fun huh? You bet!

On a positive note. I finished these beauties on Monday night :)
They are fingerless gloves. And they are going to be gifted to Tracy as soon as I see her. She has been waiting not so patiently for about 6 months now. I'd say it's time I gave them up.
Pattern is Fetching
Yarn is Malabrigo Worsted in Holly Hock

3 comments:

  1. Very cute... fingerless! I've never thought of doing that before. I've knitted gloves, but all those fingers... drives me batty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so talented, those gloves look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know how to make fingerless gloves? *swoon*

    And pizza roll are a staple.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails