Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Tabata and Birthdays



I went to the Thursday workout last week because I knew I would be missing Friday because I went to the Crossfit Regionals instead. For skill work, I went ahead and made up my back squat week 3 and then was ready for the rest of the WOD- Tabata situps and jumping lunges. Instead of lunges, I did more squats. Only Jen had me do them West Side instead. Wider stance, driving knees out and then engaging the hammies more instead of the quads. Reminder- Tabata is 20 seconds of work, 10 seconds rest. Repeat 8 times. So 4 minutes of abmat situps and then 4 minutes of squats. Your score was the total number you did. I came in with a 134. Last of course.

The weekend was filled with all things Twins. I can't believe the littles are 5 this year! Here are a couple of my favorite shots from Saturday:




Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails