Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back in Oxford

Sorry no pictures today. I took a couple tonight but too lazy to upload.

Basically our day consisted of sleeping in, moving from Paris to London via the Eurostar, schlepping our bags all the way through to the Kings Cross Underground, connecting on another train and landing at Marble Arch just in time to hop the bus to Oxford. I am lucky to have such a patient and loving husband, he hauled his big garment bag, backpack, and my huge ginormous suitcase through Paris and London. We arrived safely in Oxford and had a lovely dinner at my local Chinese joint The Pink Giraffe.


You may recall I ate here 3 times during my last stay. Then we headed over to the Cricketers, my local pub only to find it closed! But luckily the Cape of Good Hope was open and we enjoyed live music and a few pints of beer.

Perfect way to round out our way too busy trip to Europe. Keeping it low key tomorrow and showing the Mr. around Oxford. Then he is back to the states on Saturday and I am back to work on Monday. ::sad face::


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails