Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Whip it



I'm pretty sure the last time I jumproped was in the 3rd grade.

Fortunately for me it came back pretty naturally, except for the double unders. OUCH!

Ext Warmup: 10 min of Skill work (I chose to work on attempting a double under... notsomuch)

WOD:
5 Rounds for Time-
35 Double Unders (100 Singles)
200m Run

I stuck with singles since my shins had already taken a beating from the ext. warmup. I finished in 13:45, 3rd to last. I would get on a run and whip out 45 singles and then my brain stopped functioning and I could barely get 4 in a row. All in all, this WOD wasn't completely awful. Except the running. Man, I really need some endurance.

I'd take a photo of my shins but in all honesty, they were much more impressive right after being whipped, the welts have settled in now so that they look reminiscent of light poison ivy. It's all good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails