Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pink Moon

I'm still knitting, even though it only seems like I am doing nothing but Crossfit these days.

To be completely honest though, the wrist pain hasn't gotten much better and it doesn't seem like knitting has been helping. But I'm a trooper and will keep on keepin on. (lots of stretching, but it doesn't really help from what I can tell. Still painful.)

Anyways, Mindy's latest design in the Moon Series for April is the Pink Moon.

From the Farmers Almanac:
Full Pink Moon – April This name came from the herb moss pink, or wild ground phlox, which is one of the earliest widespread flowers

I finished it a bit late, a couple of days after the full moon, but it has been transformed with the magic of blocking. I chose my favorite-Malabrigo Sock-to knit with in the colors Ochre and Natural.
Before:
After

(On sale for 50% off until April 16, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails