Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

We're gonna Sco-o-ore tonight!

Last night we did something I haven't done in a long long time. We went bowling!

We precluded our bowling outing by meeting up with some friends for dinner. The lovely Lils kept everyone entertained and I had some fun playing with my camera.


We ended up playing 3 games and ended with total domination by us girls!


K and A (That's Me!)



Game One

Game 2
  
Game 3- DOMINATION! That's me at the top :)

2buckeyes
Post-bowling ended with a nightcap at a local bar where we heard a surprisingly great cover band. When you see the name "Booger Prestley" on the board you likely aren't thinking of some great talent. But they were good! Played excellent music that we could all sing along too, and the singers voice was actually pretty great.

Getting up today took a little bit of effort but we did make it out of the house to run some errands and grocery shop. Now it's time to just relax the rest of the day away.

Perhaps some knitting...

1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you the last time I went bowling. I bet it's been over 3 years. I'm horrible at it, yet I love it still...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails