1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose Self. I don't know why I love that magazine but I do. A little bit of health, a little gossip, some fashion, some food. Enough said..
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be about well, it would have to be something I know about and could talk and talk and talk about for hours... So probably crafting... or celebrity gossip.
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) at the grocery check stand. They are typically on impulse as I'm waiting in a loooong line. (Great job marketing and product placement!) I had a subscription to a couple magazines at one time but even still felt the impulse while stanging in line.
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) 100% in print. I am still struggling with owning my nookColor and reading books on it, I don't think I'll ever do magazines on it. The sheer convenience is so worth it but I love the feel of magazines in my hand- throwing them around at the pool, at the gym, etc. Plus, sharing it easier.
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is many one or 2? After hoarding magazines for a while and getting rid of them, I decided to try and limit myself and only buy if it's something I really want to read or if it applies to the above mentioned times. I still do buy Self a couple times a year but I can borrow magazines at the gym and I haven't been to the beach in a while so no need there...
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) Probably celeb gossip because I could pour over the same issues of OK and Us Weekly finding new things I didn't see before. But I also like the lifestyle-health magazines because they motivate me to be healthy and I can find new products, recipes, etc. to help.
7. The magazines I read regularly are whatever is next to me in the supermarket or in a waiting room. Usually Us Weekly and OK or Self or Lucky. The subscriptions I've had previously were for Self and Cosmo.
What are your favorite magazines?