Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank


1.   I am currently obsessed with       shawlettes. Lovely little accessories to wrap around my neck and add some sass to my outfits. Luckily I love making them and I have a designer friend Mindy who specializes in these :).

2.  Today I am    excited     because,     i finally get to go pick up my new glasses!

3.  The age I am is    27     and the age I feel is    27. I'm right where I want to be. I love my life, the people in it, my house, everything.

4.  My favorite place is     probably my house. Or anywhere that I can be in the company of my favorite people .

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is     decorating. Seriously, there are rooms in this house that almost 5 years later are still barren on the walls and without decor.

6.  The last thing I purchased was        Homage tees during the BOGO sale! Softest t-shirts in the entire world but not very cheap so I couldn't pass up the deal   .

7.  The thing I love most about my home is       the man and cat I share it with. A house wouldn't be a home without those 2  .
 

1 comment:

  1. love love love your blog chica!

    enjoy the rest of your week!
    xo monica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails