Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday?

Well, it's been 2 weeks in a row, so let me not fall out of rhythm here.

Fill in the blank friday, hosted by the little things we do!

1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is I'll get back to you on this. It will need some serious pondering. That is quite a lot of pressure for one movie.

2. My favorite movie as a child was Drop Dead Fred. My brother and I watched this over and over and over and over. Too bad Mom didn't know what it was about and pretty much forbid us to watch it until she knew what it was about. A girl with an imaginary friend (Drop Dead Fred) grows up... and he comes back. I bet we could still recite every line from it together and laugh the whole time.

3. The best movie quote ever is from I'll get back to you here too...

4. My favorite actress is I don't know that I have one. Sandra Bullock definitely rocks and can do no wrong for me. Too bad she had a scummy husband who didn't appreciate her. But we won't get into that.

5. The movie I could watch over and over is One Fine Day. Especially when it's raining. I have watched this movie over and over and over. I just love it. For no reason in particular. Or the Breakfast Club. The real one. Not the made for TV edit out all the good parts version.

6. My favorite movie genre is Romantic Comedy Or "Teen" movies. You know the ones, like made for TV movies that are on Disney and the Family Channel. I don't know what it is but they suck me in every time! It's kind fo embarrassing but I love Wish Upon a Star, the Au Pair series, Sydney White.... hmmmm I'll stop myself now before I can't lift the veil of SHAME.

7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is The Time Traveler's Wife. Just came in from Netflix so I'm ready to bawl my eyes out and get emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails