Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday?

So Britt loves to participate and I'm willing to participate just this once... or amybe more than once. Who knows with me right??

So let's get started:

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. The first thing I do in the morning is snooze my alarm for about an hour. I can never manage to get by with just 1 snooze. It's a problem. I know.

2. Every night before bed I fall asleep in the coma chair in the living room. Every night. Seriously. Again, a problem I suppose.

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is complain? binge-eat? cry? I don't think favorite thing and bad day have anything to do with each other. Though I do enjoy going to Lambikins and oogling all the pretties when I'm having an off day, actually any day.

4. Something that makes me cringe is seeing someone get hurt in extreme sports or breaking bones. I can't help but watch but cringe at the same time. X games anyone?

5. Social situations are acceptable pretty much anytime. As long as I'm having a good hair day.

6. I like to collect ... well, I don't collect. I hoard. No not really.

7. Weekends are for errand running, grocery shopping, and enjoying free time not working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails