Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sore

So I had an embarrassing attempt at a run today.

After my awesome run on Monday my legs still didn't feel quite normal. Add to that some not so fantastic days at work, combined with the stress of tons of stuff going on the next couple of weeks. I took yesterday off. I was dissappointed in myself but I knew it was for the best.

Again today I had a minor meltdown at work. Came home and crushed a bag of Doritos... then decided to hit the treadmill. Only managed a little over 5 minutes of full on running- my calves and shins in both legs were screaming. So I stopped at 20 minutes and again highly dissappointed.

We will try again on Saturday. I have 4 miles on the schedule and I'll be beside myself if I can't manage to get through it. Even if it takes me over an hour- I'm still determined to do it.

Thank goodness the work week is over. I need some chill out recovery time to pull myself together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails