Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Busy Busy

I was borderling slipping back into that yuck place I was a month or so ago. Luckily, I can feel myself pulling out of it. I just tend to get overwhelmed over small things and spax out. (Please note: I'm a drama queen.)

This week has been a bit up and down. Ran my 3 miles on Monday post-work. Not so fun considering the heat, but I ran/walked- didn't break any records, wasn't my worst time either. It was what it was. Just a run. I had to take Wed off because the legs were still really tight and a bit sore. Spent the night hanging fabulous things in the basement (it's totally amazing and I can't wait to share photos after the big reveal at PFest this weekend!)

Had a minor freakout yet again today after work. But luckily, Mr. Buckeye was there to chill me out and decided he would go running with me. On one condition- it had to be our neighborhood loop, he didn't want to go to the gym. He must have forgotten that our loop is pretty much 2 giant monster chop your leg off hills back to back. But away we went. It was fun to get out and run with him. I dropped him off at 1.5 miles (he did so awesome! especially considering the knee issues... yuck!) And I set off to finish my 5k. Another 2 hills later I was begging my body to take me home. And it did.

Off to shower and hit the grocery- must be prepared for the party this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better & the Hubs went running with you! Just wanted to let you know I was reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails