Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is white water rafting… twice. Such a rush and a ton of fun! Last trip we actually got “trapped” while surfing a rapid and stayed there panicked for more than 10 minutes trying to get out. Luckily there was another raft that came to bump us out. Currently, the most adventurous thing I’m doing is training for a half marathon. It really is an adventure to me because it’s testing my mind and body to accomplish something that is quite easy for some and unthinkable for others. (I’m in the latter group)



2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be I should say running shoes given my current situation, but really I’d likely be a pair of black flats with a flower accent. A bit girly and dressy, but functional in all types of situations.


3. My preferred mode of digital communication is calling, or texting, or twittering, or facebooking. I’m pretty much a digital nutcase and have minor heart paliptations if I don’t have some electronic device nearby.


4. I feel happiest when I’m home in the coma chair watching movies and knitting with Mr. Buckeye 9Please note: I do the knitting, he does the watching of the movie- I do the listening) Please also note- this is best when it is a cool rainy autumn day- grey skies and perfect weather to just be a hermit.


5. A little dream I have for my life is to be the best wife, daughter, granddaughter, sister, niece, aunt, etc. I possibly can be. (Please note I left “mother” out of this as I know my OWN mother reads this and would give me hell from now until Christmas if I mentioned it, so I’ll just leave it out.)

6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is toilets. I can’t do the dig a hole thing. No. Just no. (If we are talking TRULY modern, I’d say a toss up between cell phones or computers… it would easily be cell phone if I had a smart phone!)


7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick OH! This is a tough one for me. I suppose movies because there is always music in movies and you can read the credits? I really do love books though. And sometimes throwing on some “old school” (i.e. 80’s and 90’s) can just lift your spirits up so high that everything in the world doesn’t matter.

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. hahahah!! I would never have thought of toliets but I guess if I had to pick between my big screen tv, cell phone, computer or toliet - I'd have to go with that. Hehe.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails