Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. Birthdays are: absolutely awesome and all kinds of amazingness when you are young or hitting a major milestone prior to 40. Any others are just kind of another day. Though I realize that sounds a bit cynical, I do really enjoy birthdays and having a day to make you feel special or someone else feel special. But I think that should be a daily thing anyway.


2. My favorite birthday memory was I don’t know that I have 1 absolute favorite. Perhaps it could be the shared bday party with Tracy (I’m 10 days older) where we partied at her gmas pool and had HUGE chocolate chip cookie cakes.

3. A birthday tradition I (or my family) has is when I was still living at home- I was woken up at 6:17 in the morning DURING MY SUMMER BREAK! By my mom playing with my hair telling me she was so happy that x amount of years ago I was born. (I didn’t really love being woken up and of course played Lady Grump. But secretly, it always made my day.)

4. If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose I’d like my birthday meal to always be at a table surrounded by my friends and family forever and ever. Menu subject to change- I don’t want to be locked down to just one specific menu.

5. My birthday is on July 23rd - I'm a Leo! AND a Cancer! (that either makes me weird… or special.

6. If I could take a birthday trip I would go to Europe. I will get there some day. I will.

7. The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was what’s with all these bests? I don’t like these questions. All my birthday gifts have been the best birthday gifts ever. So there.


Apologies- I’m a bit feisty today.

And Congratulations to my bestest Stephanie! Who won the auction over at Snap Crackle Pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails