Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Slacker

Holy wow, I've been a slacker blogger lately. My super apologies.

The weekend was here and gone before we knew it. I took off work on Friday in order to prepare for our annual P-fest this weekend. There was a mountain of laundry to tackle (success!) and cleaning and errand running to be done before the troops arrived on Saturday.

After a highly productive Friday, I woke up Saturday and went out for my long distance run. A personal distance record for me! 6 miles! IN. THE. RAIN. and did I mention it was uphill? My calves and shins were screaming at me for the first 2 miles and I wanted to give up. Luckily I was on a loop so there was no where to keep going except further!

I wish I had photos to share of the party, but alas my camera stayed hidden. But it was a great time had by all. The basement reveal went awesome and everyone was impressed with the 180* change that took place since last year when they visited. I'll be able to reveal here soon. Promise!

Sunday was spent at the shop and I got in some quality knitting time followed by a 3 hour nap. I definitely needed it!

Monday was another 5k during lunchtime and tomorrow I'm looking forward to girl's night. Hosted Chez Buckeye. Luckily the house is already clean from the weekend :)

Catching up on some DVR and bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails