Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm a Reader

1. Finger Lickin' Fifteen- Janet Evanovich

2. The Lace Reader- Brunonia Barry

3. Julia's Chocolates- Cathy Lamb

4. Knit the Season- Kate Jacobs

5. Garden Spells- Sarah Addison Allen

6. The Sugar Queen- Sarah Addison Allen

7. Full House- Janet Evanovich

8. Full Tilt- Janet Evanovich

9. The Help- Kathryn Stockett

10. Memoirs of a Shopping Addict- Avis Cardella

11. The Girl Who Chased the Moon- Sarah Addison Allen

12. Out of Eden- Beth Ciotta

13. Something Borrowed - Emily Giffin

14. Eat, Pray, Love- Elizabeth Gilbert

I knew I forgot one! Number 12 was Out of Eden by Beth Ciotta. Just a fun quick read that I picked up because of the cute cover. Red heels, red dress, and a red apple on a blue park bench. Didn't even read the back of it before I grabbed it. And I finished Eat, Pray, Love. It wasn't so bad actually. I quite enjoyed Italy, and Indonesia as well. India was a slight struggle but only because if I had to read any more Sanskrit words I was going to cry!

Up next is Born to Run. I'm really excited for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails