Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Auction!

Hopefully you remember the slouchy beret and burberry inspired cowl that I made way as my new winter accessories... I wore the slouchy beret almost daily and even when I wasn't going outside. It's just my absolute favorite hat ever. And that cowl? It's inspired by a Burberry Scarf featured in InStyle magazine that retailed for a whopping $750!!!

Let me refresh your memory:

Star Crossed Slouchy Beret


Burberry Inspired Cowl

the inspiration:


How would you like one of each of your very own???

Here's your chance!!! I have donated my knitting services to the winning bid over at Snap Crackle Pop. Jaclyn is hosting an auction in honor of her brother Joey's 21st birthday next week. All proceeds will be donated to Joey's school- Elim Christian School.

From Jaclyn's website: Illinois will let special needs kids attend high school until they are 21, so Joey’s got one more year. Even when he has graduated, however, the school will continue to serve as a special form of life support for families who need its teaching and guidance.

Please go take a look at all the fabulous items up for bid, and if it so moves you- please bid on my hand-knits. It may be one of the only chances you have to receive a custom knit by me!

The auction expires on Thursday 8/12 at 11:59pm.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you!! ((blows kisses))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails