Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

What day is it?

My goodness. I feel like I have gone through a time tunnel and I don't know what year it is. After getting back to normal last week just to interrupt it with a trip to NYC for a work meeting, of course got no rest we hosted the 5th annual Pagefest this weekend. Per usual it was 95*+ and hotter than Hades.

Good times as always. Then started my Monday off in the best way possible... 5am conference call! So much fun. Good though because once you peel the sleep from your eyes and stretch, you can actually be quite productive really really early.

Almost have our logistics for Europe taken care of. Nothing like waiting until the last minute! Paris and Eurostar booked. Only thing left is London! Can't wait for our trip!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails