Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Up before the Sun

I swear the bags under my eyes will never go away after the last couple of weeks. 5am conference calls on Monday mornings aren't really the best way to start the week. But I suppose that since Mondays are usually pretty awful on the whole anyway... What is it to extend by a few hours and get up early. Plus, it keeps my body wacked out so hopefully I don't suffer as bad from the horrible jet lag I had last time.

This morning was exceptionally brutal hearing my alarm go off at 3:30am so that I could get my brain to wake up for my back to back calls that started at 4. 6 more calls later and I will be able to call it quits for the day... At least till 6 when I am sure to pick my blackberry back up and get back to work.

You know something? I would be in big trouble if I didn't actually enjoy talking to the people I work with.

P.s Chloe says hi... She was NOT up with me at 3:30. Lazy feline.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails