Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

I Made It

Have no fear ya'll. I made it home Friday. Just barely. I ended up missiing my connection and heading to LGA to catch another flight... that was delayed... and then we sat on the runway for 45 minutes.

By the time I made it to CVG I was completely spent but I walked up to Baggage Claim and the husband was there waiting for me! Such a wonderful sight. Made up for the fact that I had to file a claim for my missing bag. I didn't care though because he was there with me.

I've spent the weekend recovering. It's odd, I figured I would just be tired early and then wake up early. I was wrong. In this case I am just tired all the time. Seriously, I've had to take naps at like 10:00 because I just can't take it. Waking up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6am is not my cup of tea.

Of course I started today in the best way possible- with a conference call at 5AM. Lovely. Again, needed a mini power nap shortly after but then I was all set.

All packed and ready to go because tomorrow morning I am heading off to NYC for a meeting.

(and I get to see How to Succeed In Business Without Really Trying on Wednesday... I am super pumped!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails