Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Overdue Trip

We finally made our way up north to visit the family.
It was long overdue since I hadn't seem my favorite tiny humans since Christmas! I was pretty sure they had grown a foot and were ready to graduate any day now.

Carson has gotten so big. And Mr. Awesome rolled over for the first time while we were there! Unfortunately, he was on his back and then i turned around and he was on his front so I missed it. Bummer.

Cade and Emme were so full of energy.
After 2 days of running, jumping, catching, and iPading, I was exhausted.
Catching serious air while jumping over blankets
She dominated Cut the Rope. Pretty sure she is better than me!
Group effort on the iPad with Leeshie
I know it may be wrong, but I can't help but crack up every time I see this picture! Emerson was playing football and happened to miss one that bounced right off her noggin... right as my camera was clicking away.

Pure coincidence that this was captured on film.
PS- She was fine, no tears or injury. Just a funny face!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails