Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

today

Was a snowy day.

I still had to work but luckily was still very productive. Laptop and live meeting helped greatly.

Aside from work I also:

Supervised while Mr. Buckeye hung up the shelf, picture, and mirror in my office.

Skinned a young chicken for dinner and almost barfed about 6 times. Also peeled those veggies and had the crock going in time to have dinner deliciously waiting for us at the end of the day.

Washed and dried a load of laundry and folded 2 others.

I also made quite a bit of progress on the Cala test knit. I am completely through chart a. We will kindly ignore the fact I spent way too much time performing surgery due to my own stupidity and lack of paying attention. It still is coming along quite well.

Back to the office tomorrow so cross your fingers for okay traffic!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails