Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm a Reader

Well, I finished my first Nook Book!

1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

2. Wish by Alexandra Bullen

I don't know quite what to say about it. I liked it, but I didn't love it. I know that it probably terrible to say, but it's the truth. It was a shorter book at 256 pages. I read it because I wanted to finish it and get to Mockingjay, so maybe my reaction is a bit unfair to the book. But now that I'm finished with it I will be starting Mockingjay today! I'm way too excited.

There apparently is a "Wish" series that I may or may not pick up. I read an excerpt from the next book and I didn't hate it so it is still a possibility.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, hurry up and finish Mockingjay so we can discuss :-) Are you a Peeta or Gale girl?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails