Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   Blogging is       a way for me to fulfill my childhood dreams of keeping a diary... only I was never good with the pen and paper version after a couple weeks. I think I do alright here.

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is   leggings on a frequent basis. Actually I have 2 pairs but have only worn 1 once and it was on a weekend. I want to embrace the leggings because they are oh so comfortable! And Heelies. But I don't want to break my neck. oh, and I'm 27... might be awkward.

3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is       finding my best friend and marrying him, establishing ourselves in our little corner of the world I'm right where I want to be.

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose    oh that's a tough call. Probably a mountain. It would be something different, I mean we have done the beach before but not really mountains, I don't think Hocking Hills really counts.

5.  A talent I wish I had is      the natural ability to run. Yes, I run. But I have to work for it, and a lot of the time it isn't fun. I have experienced the "joy" of running once but I'm still searching for it again and again.

6.  A talent I do have is        being crafty. I can knit, sew, crochet, etc. It's a talent that I take advantage of daily and it's also my hobby .

7.  This week       is going to be over in less than 9 hours. It's been a roller coaster of emotions but in a good way. I'm anticipating the weekend because, you already know this if you read the blog, I'm running my first Half Marathon on Sunday! .
------------------------------------------------

I'll be running the Columbus Half Marathon on Sunday morning at 7:30am.
You can follow along with me on Twitter - my times will be tweeted via TweetMyTime.
Words of encouragement are highly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm still in like 2005 and am not on Twitter (maybe I need to catch up)...but Good luck girlie!! Can't wait to hear how you do!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails