Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fill in the Blank

1. When I get a day to myself I like to run errands, relax, and take "me time." That usually includes a trip to Lambikins, some knitting, some sewing, and some trashy TV watching.

2. High school was....fun. I was super active and involved in high school. I was definitely one of "those girls." The cheerleader, student body president, blah blah blah. But what can I say? I loved high school. Pretty much every minute of it.
3. A little dream I have is to run a half marathon. Well, what do you know? I'll be doing that in less than 4 weeks! After that I hope to run more. Maybe a full marathon, maybe not.

4. A big dream I have is to skip this question. Next please.

5. If I could drive any car my pick would be a new Camry Hybrid. I think they are beautiful and sleek and the enviromentally conscious thing doesn't hurt either. (random fact, my first car was a Camry... I wrecked it)

6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was my wedding day. A lot of it had to do with the dress. I absolutely positively love my dress. The poof, the satin, the simplicity. Sigh.

7. Tomorrow I will be running 10 miles. O.M.G. That terrifies me to even type it out! Apres ca, I will be cheering on my Buckeyes as they smash those Bobcats. (Sorry Britt, underdogs... don't think so, maybe next year. Or not)

Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails