Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

S Squared

First of all- what is today?

Let me spell it out for you.

M-A-R-C-H 2-6

As in, 1 week away from Easter and 1 day closer to summer. Apparently Mother Nature is having an identity crisis or has seriously pissed off Father Winter because look what we woke up to this morning:



Are you kidding me?

And yet we are supposed to be 60* and sunny tomorrow. Let's cross our fingers and hope that is true. We have some visitors on their way down from up north and I want to go to the park!



Oh and what is that you ask?

It's 2 heels! On my socks! I'm ready to start the gussets (the sides of the heel for those folks not familiar with sock anatomy) and then move on to the foot and hopefully finished by next Saturday!

and in case you didn't catch it... s squared is for socks and snow. I didn't want to leave you confused. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails