Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ummmm... Is this thing on?

So I have been informed that people actually do read this thing. And do check back every day for updates. My apologies for leaving everyone hanging. (Yes Steph- I'm sorry you check daily and have nothing new to read)

Honestly I just haven't even thought about it. I read blogs every day (ask me if you need some more to read- I've got some great ones!) and yet I feel like there is nothing noteworthy for me right now to write about. It's the same old thing splashed with a few dinners out, different drama at work, changes in the weather, etc. And yet I still enjoy reading blogs that contain the same content that I'm saying I have nothing to write about. It's almost as if I feel cheated if there isn't a new post up for me to read. Whether it is just a picture or a little blurb- I love every one of them and they help break up the day just a little bit. So my apologies. I didn't realize folks were actually still stopping by.

I'll try better to make 1 post every day- maybe a new years resolution? Everyone knows you at least have to make one resolution so you can break it. I guess it will switch from dropping 10 lbs and going to the gym 3x a week to blogging every day. Even if it's just to say hi or share a new project I'm working on I'll try to leave you a bit of Buckeye love every day. (I've got lots on the needles right now and so many more that I want to get started!)

3 comments:

  1. hehe. Thanks girlie!! I just like to see what is going on in the life of my 2 Buckeyes in Cincy! Since I don't get to see you much or talk to you, it's kinda fun!! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I'm glad you're back! I faithfully checked everyday, hoping you'd post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blog posting new years resolution, might have to borrow that one myself, although I would probably keep it to once a week...52 Blog posts can't be all that hard to keep up with can it???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails