Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Bah Humbug

I am late posting today. And I bet you thought it was because I was sleeping in and all bundled up under my goose-down comforter all warm and snuggly and not wanting to get out of bed. Well, you would be wrong. I was up bright and early, showered and on my way to work by 7:45. Yep, I had to come in and actually work a 5 day work week. I'm hoping this is going to take care of itself by 2010 but I know that isn't going to happen. We are working on a big, big, BIG Project and it will be many many hours and buckets of blood, sweat, and tears to complete. I'm not really complaining though because even though I'm staying late at work some nights(till about 7 last night) and I'm using parts of my brain that have been sleeping since college, I'm genuinely interested in what I'm doing and know that my new position does in fact have a huge impact on my company. So Hallelujah for that!

Family Christmas is tomorrow so I've got lots of wrapping and some sort of baking to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails