Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ropes and boxes



Wendler Cycle 2! Week 2
Deadlift - New training max = 135
3 @ 70 - 94
3 @ 80 - 108
3+ @ 90 - 121
2 rope climbs after each set

I didn't write it down but I think I did 8 at 90%. I also did modified rope climbs (never attempted them before) and used a tall box and pulled from ground to standing. Did quite well on those actually. Better than I would have thought.

Followed by EMOTM - 10 Min
BOX JUMPS.... DUN DUN DUN!

It was mostly mental for me since the last WOD that had box jumps in it sent me to the dr. with my continuous knee pain. I had decided that I would use the 20'' box and do stepups instead. My trainer was fine with it and I was fine with it. Until I stood behind the box and there was no way I couldn't NOT jump! Since the WOD allowed you to pick a number and that was what you would do EMOTM, I chose 4. 2 jumps and 2 step ups. I did it and felt good and oddly enough, the knee was good too!



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails