Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

Stephanie is getting married this weekend! I'm so much looking forward to it and getting to witness the union with the man of her dreams. I've never been in a wedding before so I'm also super excited to be a Bridesmaid! The weather looks good (There has been so much rain this week but we should get a nice break this weekend) and it's going to be a fabulous day!

We got mani/pedi's last night, Steph giggled during the pedi- she's super ticklish! But all ended well and she (and I!) have some cutesy fingers and toes and are ready for the weekend!

Rehearsal dinner tonight then spending the day with Steph tomorrow!

Of course I'll be paparazzi this weekend and have plenty of pics! Camera batteries are all charged up and ready to go! (both sets!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails