Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Ever wonder...

What pure hell looks like???

I found it.


In the form of the stair master at the Y.
You look like a complete ass slowly walking up those revolving steps while at the same time sweating your butt off and feeling like it's only a matter of milliseconds before you tumble right off. 5 minutes. I almost died.

However! This was also after my run. I have moved on to Week 2 of Couch to 5K. It's going surprisingly well so far. The 3 session for week one were tough but not ridiculous. I'm sweating like a madwoman by the end and I'm loving it! I'm running all sets at a 10min pace and pushing a little bit more on the last set or 2. I can feel myself getting a bit stronger endurance wise. I'd love to be able to hit a sub-30 5k at the end of all this. I'll need to be on the lookout for a local 5k to test myself.

To think that a year and a half ago, the same running session I was running at a full minute slower pace and walking slower as well.

2.15 miles has turned to 2.31 miles.

Progress, I like to see it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails