Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ribbit- The end of a sweater

Yikes, long delay... again

Lots has happened since Thanksgiving.

Including something quite sad.

I'm not sure if you remember way back in 2009 when I fell victim to spur of the moment insanity and bought a ton of lucious Cocoon yarn to make a sweater. And I started knitting. and kept on knitting. Until I stopped. What I was left with was a vest. No sleeves and no hood, shoot- not even swen together.


Well, all of that is now this:
Yes. I ripped it all out on Monday. It was a sad day yet totally satisfying. I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things. The wine color is destined to be used soon for Mindy's newest shawl which I am completely looking forward to testing. It's a bulky crescent shape that is different from any that I have. I've seen the model and I think it will make an excellent hood/wrap for wintertime and the Cocoon yarn will be a delight to work with... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails