Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring is officially here!



There were 2 visitors who showed up today.

They are the true sign that Spring has Sprung. They visit us every year, the same 2 ducks, the same couple. Always together. I like to think of our tiny creek as their spring home.

Completely adorable.

We will just ignore the fact that it is supposed to drop to 40* this weekend. I don't buy it.

I did manage to run 2 times this week! And it's only Tuesday! (aka I ran yesterday AND today!)
2.25 miles yesterday for Couch to 5k Week 2 Day 1 and just a mile today around the block.
Monster hill tried to choke me again.
Seriously that hill makes me want to channel Skinny Runner because I totally want to punch running in the face! every time I try to take it on.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails