Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank


1.   The best deal I've ever gotten is       um...our knife set? We had registered for a set from BBB but for some reason they were randomly discontinued at the store we were at so they gave us the newest set for the discounted price plus our registry discount and gift cards. They were pretty much free!

2.  If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include    excluding all family and friends it would be Ysolda Teague, Ree Drummond, The characters from Big Band Theory, Kathryn Heigl, Daniel Ratcliffe, Nathan Lane, oh goodness, that is quite a random list.

3.  Something that inspires me is    infectiously motivated people. You know the kind. The kind that can discuss their passions to the point of motivating and inspiring you to want to run out and do something!

4.  If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with     this would be one of the most awful choices to ever make! I'd probably go with spicy.

5.  I dream about     random things. Who knows what they all mean. Typically lots of action, or parties, and a good mix of celebrities as well as people I know interacting together Some nightmares but rarely.

6.  My weekend will be spent       relaxing tonight, maybe a mani/pedi? Then girl's night tomorrow for dinner and The Adjustment Bureau .

7.  If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be       Grey's Anatomy would be the TV show. Or maybe Private Practice- Grey's did have 1 pretty terrible season (I'm looking at you Izzie and Ghost Denny!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails