Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank

{a happy little photographic accident}

1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is       graduating college, getting a great job, getting married, and owning a house. That's more than one thing obviously, but I think they are kind of a package deal for my mid-twenties that I'm damn proud of. And there are 2 potted plants that are still alive in my kitchen after more than a year- this is a HUGE accomplishment!

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is    the "coma chair". It's a large oversized chair with an ottoman by the window- next to the Christmas tree when it is up. It's highly comfortable, a great knitting spot, and usually ends up falling into a deep sleep. Thus, the coma chair.

3.  My fashion philosophy is    classic with a little bit of sass. I am not trendy by any means and feel silly in some of the crazy fashion trends. While I love looking at them in the magazines, they just look wrong on me. Give me nice trousers or great fitting jeans, simple but colorful tops and a fantastic hand-knit shawlette and I'm good to go!.

4.  Something every girl should have is     a sense of humor and a good attitude. They don't look bad on anyone and are necessary for getting through life!

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....     my new camera, wallet, 2 cell phones (work and personal) a million gift cards, a BBW body perfume roller, chapstick, knitting, book.

6.  My favorite music right now is       Mumford and Sons. I just love them .

7.  My favorite part of my body is       my eyes. I am lucky to have nice, thick (but not too thick) dark eyelashes and I think the color of my eyes is a great shade of green with just a hint of gold that comes out with certain outfits. I used to wish I had brown eyes... why? I have no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails