Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the blank


1.   My most prized possession is       more sentimental than anything. Of course, the obvious choice would be my engagement/wedding rings but I'm going a different route. My Mama gifted me a hope chest that was hers when she was a little girl. It skipped my mom and has been handed down to me. Inside of it is a note that my Mama wrote back in the 80's about the chest and that it would someday be mine  .

2.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be    26. A grownup but still in "mid-20's", you have all the perks of being a grownup (hello cheap car insurance and rental cars!) but also can still be seen somewhat as a kid. I've since passed that age, but not by much!    .

3.  The best way to spend a weekend is    friday night with friends, saturday time at the shop, date night with the husband, wrapped up with errands and a nice dinner in on Sunday!  .

4.  My outlook on life is     if you always wait for good things to happen to you, you'll be waiting for a long time. Take your life in your hands and make the things you dream about, happen.  .

5.  If you want to annoy me, just     chew your gum with your mouth open. The smacking.... makes me want to smack you. And if I know you, I just might. (Please note my mom is probably laughing so hard she is crying right now. She knows this is true and finds it hilarious)  .

6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to       chips. Tortillas with salsa, plain, with dip, doritos, salt and vinegar, kettle, barbeque, oh Lord I love them all. The crunch, the salt, they are making my mouth water just thinking about them. Hello, my name is Alisha. And I'm a chipoholic...   .

7.  When dressing for the day one should       put one foot in at a time. And wear what makes you feel fabulous :)    .



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails